Thursday, May 7, 2009

what a slacker!

I know I have totally been slacking on my blog lately. I keep cooking these awesome things and then I either forget to write down how much of the ingredients I used or forget to take pictures. SO I have not added any new recipes to my list lately. I made this awesome thing I called "Zitisangna" and it was good... but didn't take a picture. I will have to make it again and post it!

Things have been pretty slow around here lately. We went back to Louisiana for a few weeks to visit family and pick up some of our belongings to bring back to Vegas with us.

I am still totally obsessed with the Twilight series.

AND it's hot today. Luckily it's still not humid, so even though the sun is hot, it's not uncomfortable! (like it would be back home)

Well, I won't bore you any longer! LOL Maybe something interesting will happen soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment