Saturday, June 13, 2009

pictures from our san diego trip!

sorry it's taken so long guys... we had just a few days once we got home from san diego to unpack, wash clothes, repack, and leave for colorado! i have more pictures posted on facebook if you want to check them out.
our first view of downtown... going over the coronado bridge

kevin, myself, and susie went to sea world. it was kevin's first trip to sea world and we had a wonderful time!
sting rays are awesome... he was smiling at me!
we were downtown and saw this quote on one of the windows... thought it was interesting!


we also went to our first MLB game! we got to see the Chicago Cubs play the San Diego Padres... surprisingly, the Cubs didn't score a single point!
cabrillo monument. a beautiful view of the ocean!


here we are at the beach... at 6 a.m. it was a first for both of us. our first time to ever see the ocean (the gulf of mexico SO does not count!) we were collecting shells and sand dollars. and kevin, of course, has his cup of coffee!
the water was SOOO cold, but i HAD to put my feet in!!! it was the first time i ever had my feet in the ocean!
this sand dollar is still alive. they are purple and covered in tiny hairs (or legs) that they use to swim through the water. it was cool getting to find a few that were alive!
this was our wonderful tour guide, and my dear friend from high school, susie!

1 comment:

  1. Ausome pictures! I love the ocean. I'm so glad you both got to see it and experience the sand on your feet. How fun. I want to see the rest of the pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete