Tuesday, June 30, 2009

surprise... sort of

this is a little late, but thought i'd show you guys my new piercing... LOL! before we left for colorado i decided to get my nose pierced! i absolutely LOVE it! it didn't hurt AT ALL!!!! i was so shocked! i also died my hair back all brown. (while on vacay i notice if i put my hair up in a ponytail i had this whole skunk thing goin and it was cool... so it's gone... for the summer at least!)


here's a picture of me after i got my nose done. i was so happy!!! i asked the guy if it was going to make me cry and he said "you're eyes might water a little" so i told him i was going to sit on my hands so i wouldn't try to hurt him while he was sticking a needle through my nose! after the initial stick i couldn't even feel it. so i opened my eyes to see the needle sticking out of my nose!! my eyes did water a little when he put the stud through because it's bend and he had to turn it. it's been 3 weeks now and has pretty much healed up! i love it!



this is after i died my hair back. i really liked the blonde streak in the front but didn't like how it looked when i put my hair up... and i can't have bad hair all summer long! so it's all brown again... for now!

2 comments: