Friday, July 10, 2009

Avocado Turkey Burgers

This is for my dear friend Debi! It's an easy recipe, nothing fancy, but we like them! I didn't take a picture, though! The next time I make them I will take a picture and post it for you! I normally only make half of the recipe, but we had company so I made more. I also added a little extra ranch powder... I like a stronger flavor, so you can adjust it for your tastes.

Avocado Turkey Burgers

2 pounds ground turkey (1360 calories)
3 tablespoons ranch dressing powder (40 calories)
3 tablespoons crushed ceasar croutons (70 calories)
1 egg (70 calories)
(1540 calories total or 8 servings at 192.5 calories each)

toppings -
avocado
lettuce
tomato
red onion

- combine ground turkey, ranch dressing powder, crushed croutons and egg
- form the meat mixture into 8 patties
- grill or broil until done (we eat ours well done... not big on undercooked burgers!)
- build your burger! i like mine with mayo and topped with sliced avocado, lettuce, tomato and red onion

No comments:

Post a Comment